The "All Student To-Do's" report is a report that you may generate to provide an overall view of the status of the to-do's assigned to all of your students. To-do's may be sorted by student or by to-do. To-do's may be filtered according to graduation year and status of completion.
How to Create an all student to-do's report
- Navigate to the Students Main page and click on the "All Student To-Do's" in the Reports section located in the left-hand column
- A new dialog window will open with a list of all of the Student To-Do's
- Select the graduation year(s) and status ("Not completed", "In progress" and "Completed")
- You can change the sort order of these by clicking the Column Headings (i.e. Student or Complete-by)
- You can sort multiple columns simultaneously by holding down the Shift key and clicking on a second Column Heading
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I create and/or assign a To-Do for a student?
- How do I generate a report listing all Student To-Do's?
- How do I create a Multi-Student To-Do?
- How do I edit Multi-Student To-Do's?
- How do I add students to Multi-Student To-Do's?
- How do I remove students from Multi-Student To-Do's?
Related terms: to dos, to-dos, todos, to-do's, to do's, student, student's, students