What is an admission decision report?
A report may be created so that you can easily see the schools your Students have applied to and also the application status and admission decisions. The report may also include student test scores, class rank, admission probability, and GPA. You may select the specific data you want to be included. Inactive Students may also be included so that you can create a comprehensive, historic report.
How to create an admission decision report
- Navigate to the Colleges Main page and in the Reports section in the left-hand column, click on "Admission Decision Report"
- In the "Student College Admission Decision Report" window, select the graduation year(s) you want to be searched
- Select the college admission decision(s) to be included in your report (application submitted, accepted, waitlisted, etc.). As of June 1, 2022, you can now also include "No status logged" to view applications that haven't been started yet.
- To include optional information (GPA, test scores, class rank, majors, target deadline and/or admission probability) select the appropriate boxes for that data
- To include inactive students, click on "Include inactive students"
- Click on "Generate Report" (You may view the report online (View Report) or download the file into a spreadsheet (Download File).
Note: You may change the sort order of the report(s) to analyze the data accordingly.