What is an admission decision report?
A report may be created so that you can easily see the schools your Students have applied to and also the application status and admission decisions. The report may also include student test scores, class rank, admission probability and GPA. You may select the specific data you want to be included. Inactive Students may also be included so that you can create a comprehensive, historic report.
How to create an admission decision report
- Navigate to the Colleges Main page and in the Reports section in the left-hand column, click on "Admission Decision Report"
- In the "Student College Admission Decision Report" window, select the graduation year(s) you want searched
- Select the college admission decision(s) to be included in your report (application submitted, accepted, waitlisted, etc.)
- To include Optional information, select the appropriate boxes for that data
- To include inactive students, click on "Include inactive students"
- Click on "Generate Report" (You may view the report online (View Report) or download the file into a spreadsheet (Download File).
Note: You may change the change the sort order of the report(s) to analyze the data accordingly.
Helpful (related) Articles
- How do I track the Application Status for Students?
- How do Students track their Application Status for each college?
- How do Students track the Admission Decision for each college?
Related search terms: application status report, applications, application report, status of application, Class Rank, Admission Probability, compare admission probability, comparison admission probability, how do i compare admission probability