What is a Student meetings report?
You can easily manage your student meetings, knowing when you last met with all your students or when the next meetings will be! Instead of only relying on your monthly calendar grid or individual student profiles to keep tabs on your student meetings, you can now generate a list of meetings for all of your students.
There are several reports that can be created all based on the graduation year of your students. A report can be created for the next meetings, last meetings, or all meetings for a determined timeframe. Follow the steps below to create a report:
Create a Student meetings report
- Navigate to the Calendar tab and click on the icon "Student Meeting Report" in the "Reports" section in the left-hand column
- A new dialog window will open. Select the Student Grad Year(s) for the student(s) you want a report on
- Select a meeting date (next meeting, last meeting, or a date range)
- Select any labels you want to be included
- Click "Generate Report"
- From here, you can either download the file or view the report