With CollegePlannerPro's Mobile Version, you don't have to wait until you are back at your computer to manage your Contacts. If you are out of the office and meet a new lead, you can immediately add them to your contacts. Also, you can bring up the profile of an existing contact. Even your "Quick List" is available. You may now run your practice untethered from your office!
How to view existing Contacts from your mobile device:
- From your mobile device, log on to cpp.ms
- Select "Contacts" from your Dashboard
How to add a new Contact from your mobile device:
- Navigate to Contacts Main
- Select "Add new contact"
- Enter the data (minimum required date - a first name, last name, and recruitment source )
- Click on "Save profile"
What changes can I make to the Contact's Profile?
- Edit and Add profile information
- View upcoming and past meetings
- Add new meetings and set up alerts
- Navigate to Students Profiles
- Read and Add notes
- View invoices
- Add or remove from Quick List
Helpful (related) articles:
- How do I access CollegePlannerPro's Mobile Version?
- How can I create a shortcut to access the CPP mobile version?
- How do I add a College Profile note from my mobile device?
- Can I access the regular version of CollegePlannerPro from my mobile device?
- Why do I have to sign in each time to access CollegePlannerPro from my iPhone?
Article is closed for comments.