Notes may be included on requirements that have been added to a college profile. This is a great way to provide more details about the requirement to your students. You can also include a clickable link to direct the student to more information. You have the option to add a note to requirements for all students or for individual students.
How to Add a Note to a Requirement
1. Navigate to the college and select the "Students, Deadlines & Requirements" tab
2. Choose the requirement you want to add the note to (If the requirement is not yet listed, add the requirement. For more info on adding a requirement to a college profile, see articles listed below.)
3. Within the requirement, click on "Edit notes"
4. Type or paste the content of your note and then select "Done/Save"
Note: You may add a URL address so that students may easily navigate to the link.
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I edit the Quick Add Deadlines and Requirements?
- How do I add Application Deadlines and Requirements to the "Quick Add" list?
- How do I delete Application Deadlines and Requirements from my "Quick Add" list?
- How do I customize "Quick Add" Application Deadlines and Requirements?
- How do I add Application Requirements directly from a College Profile?
Related terms: more information on a requirement, requirement notes, requirement links, requirement information