You may delete the Application Deadlines and Requirements that you have previously added. The deadlines and requirements that have been preloaded and established as defaults within your CollegePlannerPro account, they cannot be deleted however they may be edited. Please see, How do I customize "Quick Add" Application Deadlines and Requirements? for more information. In order to delete a deadline or requirement, you will first have to "unlock" the items. Subsequently, it will then be necessary to "lock" the items.
If a deadline and/or requirement is deleted, please note that these will be deleted from ALL college and student profiles.
How to delete an application deadline or requirement
1. Navigate to the Colleges Main page and select "Edit Deadlines & Requirements"
2. Select the "Click to unlock items for deletion" button at the bottom of the All Application Deadlines column
3. Click the icon next to each item to be deleted
4. Select "Click to lock items"
NOTE: This will delete items from ALL college & student profiles.
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I import College deadlines into my account?
- How do I edit the Quick Add Deadlines and Requirements?
- How do I add Application Deadlines and Requirements to the "Quick Add" list?
- How do I add Application Requirements directly from a College Profile?
- How do I customize "Quick Add" Application Deadlines and Requirements?