Once you have added College tags, there are several ways to use them. You may use them to create a list of schools with a certain attribute and also to create a Suggested College List for a specific student.
How to create a list of schools using College tags?
- Navigate to the "College Main" by clicking on the Colleges tab
- Select “Manage College Tags” icon from the toolbar
- Click on a College Tag and a list on the right-hand side will appear
- Continue adding College Tags until you have created your list
How to create a Suggested College List for a student using College tags?
1. Navigate to the student’s profile you’d like to create a list for and click the “My Suggested College List” button in the toolbar
2. This will open the "Manage Suggested List of Colleges" dialog window
3. To add colleges select "By Tag"
4. Start typing in your Tag and then select the Tag to be used
5. You may add more Tags to further streamline the list
6. From the list in the left column, click on the Blue Arrow to move the college to the Student's Suggested College List on the right.
TIP: You may add or delete College Tags from your list in order to create the list needed. Simply click the "X" on the Tag to delete it.