You've created the Contact profile and now you want to add Students but you cannot locate the icon to add Students. Perhaps you have done this before and now you search on the Contact's profile and you just cannot find the "Edit Student List" icon. Relax! Every thing is in order with the exception of one small thing. More than likely the profile was created as a "Professional Contact" rather than a "Parent Contact". There's a quick fix. Within the Contact's profile, simply change the contact type. Now you may add Students.
How to change the Contact Type
- Navigate to the Contact's profile
- Select "Edit Contact Profile" from the toolbar
- In the new dialog window, toggle the "Type" from "Professional Contact" to "Parent Contact"
- Click "Save Contact"
- Now the "Edit Student List" icon will be displayed (see "How do I add a Student?")
Helpful (related) Articles
- How do I add a Contact/Parent profile?
- How do I add a Student?
- Adding a Student - Quick Version
- Student Profiles: An overview of Student Profile
- Contact Profiles: An overview of Contact Profiles
- Enabling a Student’s CustomCollegePlan account
Related search terms: cannot add students, can't add students, where is the add student, where's the add student, where is the Edit Student List, where's the Edit student List, can't find add students, There is no Add Students Contact Button in my Contacts.