Once you have added CollegePlannerPro's mobile version to your iPhone or iPad, you will only have to enter your email and password on the first login. You may have already done this and now you need to enter your login information. Typically when you have to repeatedly log in to the mobile version, your iPhone is not saving the cookie information which is used to remember your authentication details. As Apple iOS updates are made to your mobile devices, you may need to change your settings in Safari in order to preserve this data. If the cookie isn’t saved, then the system requires you to log in each time because it can’t detect who you are.
How to set up your mobile device so that you do not have to enter your email and password
1) From your iPhone or iPad navigate to Safari
2) Type in "cpp.ms" and enter your email and password
3) Select Login
3) Tap on show pages icon in the lower right-hand corner
4) Tap Private (to actually deselect it) and then Done
- Private mode will be in use when "Private" is displayed in black font with a white box. With this setting, you will need to enter your login data on each login.
- Non-Private mode will be in use when "Private" is displayed in white font with no box. With this setting, you will not need to enter your login data but simply click on the CollegePlannerPro icon to access your mobile version.
- If you are still having trouble after following the steps above, it is worth checking your Safari settings to make sure cookies are not being blocked by default. Go to "Settings", then scroll down until you find "Safari." Towards the bottom, under section header "Privacy & Security", ensure that "Block All Cookies" is not activated.
Article is closed for comments.