College profile reports are designed to provide a report of selected colleges with profile data and optional customized notes you'd like to include. Each report is created and saved within a student's profile within CollegePlannerPro. Follow the steps below to get started creating a report. The report will include a personalized cover sheet branded with your logo, the student's name and an optional title or specialized message. You may select or import the colleges to be included on the report and tailor the content for your student. Determine exactly what data is included from college profiles and whether the Student's GPA and test scores are displayed. You may enhance the profile by adding custom notes, pictures and information. You may even include college notes, you've already saved in your account, from your college profiles within the report. College Reports are simple to create and may be distributed to your Students and Parents in hard copy print out or may be displayed on the "Colleges" page of the student's CustomCollegePlan report. Reports are a great way to provide your clients a customized list of colleges.
How to create your report
- Navigate to the Student Profile
- Click "Create New College Report" from the toolbar (far right-hand side)
- Enter a "Report title"
- Today's date will be populated unless you choose to edit the date
- Toggle Yes/No to display Student test scores and GPA
- Click "Create Report"
How to customize the cover sheet
- Select "Edit Cover Sheet" to open the cover sheet
- Your logo, the Student name and the date will be populated
- By selecting the icon, you may add a Note to be displayed on the cover sheet
- you may add a new note or copy a note from other college report cover sheets