|This article is a part of our New Member Training Guide in the College Lists section. Navigate to the next article in the series by following the link at the bottom of this article or return to the New Member Training Guide homepage here.
College Comparative Reports are designed to provide a report of selected colleges with data and optional customized columns you'd like to include. Each report is created and saved within a student's profile within CollegePlannerPro and will be branded with your logo. Follow the steps below to get started creating a report.
The report will include valuable information that you want to present to your student and/or families, along with the student's name and an optional title. You may select or import the colleges to be included in the report and tailor the content for your student. You may even enhance the profile by adding custom data columns. Remember these reports may be distributed to your students and parents in hard copy print out or may be displayed on the "Colleges" tab of the student's CustomCollegePlan report.
How to create your report
- Navigate to the Student Profile
- Click "Create New College Report" from the toolbar (far right-hand side)
- From the drop-down menu, select "College Comparative Report"
- Enter a "Report title"
- Click "Create Report"
How to Add Colleges to your report
- You may start with importing colleges from either your "My Suggested List", or your student's "My List". You can even add other colleges to the report, by clicking on the "+ Add College(s) to Report"
How to Manage Data Columns
- To select data points you would like to compare in this report, click on "Manage Data Columns"
- Check the box next to the data fields you want to include in the report. Continue navigating through the tabs to pinpoint the profile data that may be used.
You may rearrange the columns by dragging and dropping them in the order of your preference. You can even increase or decrease the width of the columns for easier visibility. To learn more ways in which you can customize this report, continue below to watch our brief video.
In this video, you will learn how to create a College Comparative Report, add schools, also how to add data columns, and more!