There are several ways to view the College Deadlines assigned to your students. You may generate a report for all of your students and also for individual students. For more information on that, see "How do I view/print all college deadlines for an individual student?". The report may be viewed on-screen or exported into a spreadsheet.
What is a College deadlines report?
You can easily manage your student target deadlines so that you will know what deadlines are approaching. Instead of having the tedious task of checking individual Student profiles, you can generate a report which will show all of the college deadlines. You may change the sort order so that you may view the list by student, by deadline type, by deadline date or by college.
There are several reports that can be created based on graduation year of your Student and deadline type. Reports can be generated with a specific date range and either the "Student's "My List of Colleges" list or your "My Suggested Colleges Lists" can be used.
Create a College deadlines report
- Navigate to the Colleges Main page and click on the icon "Student Deadlines Report" in the "Reports" section in the left-hand column
- A new dialog window will open. Select the College List you want to search — either the "Student's "My List" of Colleges" or your "My Suggested Colleges Lists"
- Next select the Student Graduation Year(s)
- You have the option of entering a date range or you can leave this blank
- Choose on the Deadline Type(s) that you want included (You can check all)
- You may choose to report only on the deadlines that the "Student plan to apply" to
- Click on "Generate Report" (You can now view the report or download the file)
- In the report, you may click on the titles in the title bar to change the sort order of the list (i.e. sort by student, sort by deadline type, etc.)
Helpful (related) articles
- College Deadlines and Requirements
- How do I view and print all College deadlines for an individual Student?
- How to manage and update Student's admission decisions