Setting up your College profiles defaults
You are able to set up default settings for some of the College Profile features. Start by going to the Dashboard tab and select My Settings & Preferences from the toolbar. Be sure to save your changes by clicking on "Save All Settings" at the bottom of the page.
Under the "Student CustomCollegePlan Settings" section, you will find toggles for
- Students' ability to view their admission probability
- Students' ability to view their ACT/SAT "How do I match up?" graphs
- Students' ability to view college profile GPA data
- Students' ability to view Common Application, Universal Application, or Coalition Application icons
You have the option to toggle these ON or OFF. If any changes are made, be sure to scroll to the bottom and select "Save All Settings".
Under the "College Profile Settings" section, you will see
- An option to choose which section of a college profile page will be first be displayed. In the images below, you can see the College Profile page has been selected as the default. When going to Harvard's page in CollegePlannerPro, the College Profile section is automatically displayed first.
- College Admission Probability Labels - You are able to input the labels you use within your practice. Type in the name of a label that you would like displayed. "Likely", "Possible", and "Reach" are default names that can be changed.