Customizing CollegePlannerPro is fairly simple. You’ll need an image file of your logo on your computer that you’d like to use. Then just follow these steps:
1. Login to CollegePlannerPro and on the Dashboard click the "My Profile & Billing Info" button in the toolbar.
2. Navigate to "Manage My Logo".
3. Click on the “Select Logo File” tab.
4. Select your logo and click "Open".” Note: logos must be in PNG, GIF, or JPG file format. Note that we've had best luck with JPEG or PNG file formats under 5MB in size.
5. After you select a file to be uploaded to your account, there should be a button showing the file uploading. When it reaches 100%, the logo should populate and load to your screen. If you do not see the logo, you may need to log out and log back in to see changes.
Once your logo is added to your account, you will be able to see that on the login page for either CollegePlannerPro or CustomCollegePlan.
Additionally, a smaller version of your logo will be embedded when sending Broadcast Email Messages, Notes or Invoices to parents and/or students.