Customizing CollegePlannerPro is fairly simple. You’ll need an image file of your logo on your computer that you’d like to use.
Adding a logo to your CollegePlannerPro tutorial video:
A step-by-step guide to adding a logo to your account:
1. Login to CollegePlannerPro and on the Dashboard click the "My Profile & Billing Info" icon in the toolbar.
2. Navigate to "Manage Account Logo".
3. Click on the “Select File” button.
4. Select your logo and click "Open".” Logos must be in PNG, GIF, or JPG file format. Note that we've had the best luck with JPEG or PNG file formats under 5MB in size.
5. After you select a file to be uploaded to your account, there should be a button showing the file uploading. When it reaches 100%, the logo should populate and load to your screen. If you do not see the logo, you may need to log out and log back in to see changes.
Once your logo is added to your account, it will be featured on your login page for both your CollegePlannerPro account, as well as on students' CustomCollegePlan accounts.
Additionally, a smaller version of your logo will be embedded when sending Broadcast Email Messages, Notes, or Invoices to parents and/or students.