You are able to link or connect your smartphone with your CollegePlannerPro account so you may receive text messages for calendar events and conversation post alerts.
Connecting Your Phone to Your Account
- Login to your account
- In the toolbar on the Dashboard click the “My Profile & Billing Info” button
- Follow the instructions in the section labeled, “Link My Mobile to My Account.” The instructions will include a custom “code” in orange text and the +1 (919) 408-7773 phone number.
- From your mobile phone, send the custom code to the phone number (+1 (919) 408-7773) via a text message
- Within a few seconds, you will receive a text in response from CollegePlannerPro confirming your mobile phone being linked with your account
- After the phone is set up, you will receive Conversation Module updates via text from the following number: +1 (213) 214-3307
- To reply to a student, you must log into your account.
- A smartphone with text messaging capabilities
- Standard text messaging rates apply when receiving messages from CollegePlannerPro. These fees are completely subject to your plan with your mobile phone provider and are not determined or imposed by CollegePlannerPro.
- For international phone numbers, phone linking is possible, given that you have international texting available through your service provider. Please keep in mind: All outbound messages are sent to a US-based number, and all inbound messages come from a US-based number. Sending and receiving international texts may incur some additional fees, so you will want to check with your service provider before making the decision to use this module.
- If you have a US-based number and are traveling abroad, you may still receive text notifications via the Conversation module. When sending Conversation messages to your students, however, be sure that you are on WiFi when accessing your CollegePlannerPro account if your mobile plan does not include unlimited international data roaming.
- For full details, see Terms of Service