Setting Time Tracker Defaults is not required however having defaults in place may save you time. If you find that you are repeatedly typing in the same line item, meeting duration or hourly rate, you might find it helpful to set up default settings. You can always edit these if they don't fit a particular line entry. Time Tracker Defaults can be set up in two places:
- On the Contacts Main page These are settings used when importing a TimeTracker entry into an invoice.
- On a Student's Profile
- These are settings used when creating Time Tracker entries in Student Profiles.
How to set Time Tracker Defaults for Importing entries into an invoice
- On the Contacts Main page, navigate to the "Reports" section
- Click on "Invoice Reports & Settings"
- In the "Invoice Defaults & Contact Email Notification Settings" section, enter in an hourly rate
- Enter in an item label (e.g. 01-Student Meeting) if you choose to use item labels
- Click on the "Save All Setting" button at the bottom of the page
How to set Student Time Tracker defaults
- Navigate to any Student's Profile
- Click "Edit Time Tracker" button in toolbar
- Click "(Set time tracker defaults) on top right"
- Enter in a default label (e.g. Student Meeting) and/or a specific time amount (e.g 1.5 hours)
- Click "Save Defaults" and "Done/Close"