The mobile version of CollegePlannerPro is specifically designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets, making it easier for you to stay in touch with your clients and manage your practice from anywhere.
Please note that not all features found in the desktop version of CollegePlannerPro are available in the mobile version. For some functionality and features, you will need to perform these tasks via the desktop version.
How to access and set upCollegePlannerPro mobile version:
- From your mobile device, access your web browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Type in: cpp.ms
- Enter your email address and your password. (These need to be the email address and password associated with your CPP account.)
- Now you're all set!
Helpful (related) articles:
- How can I create a shortcut to access the CPP mobile version?
- Can I access the regular version of CollegePlannerPro from my mobile device?
- Why do I have to sign in each time to access CollegePlannerPro from my iPhone/iPad?
searchable terms: app, mobile app, add app to iphone, add app to ipad, is there an app for collegeplannerpro