There are two pricing options:
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Annual Subscription Fee||$0||$250|
|Price per student (First 10/yr)||$50||$25|
|Price per student (11+/yr)||$25||$25|
|Best For||Smaller Businesses||Larger Businesses|
Option 1 FAQ's
- How will I be billed? - Purchases are made from the student's profile page, and for your convenience, the fee will be charged to the card you have on file with CollegePlannerPro.
- How does the pricing work? - The fee per student is $50 for the first 10 you activate Prompt for. After that, it drops to $25 per student. The count of students resets every year on March 1st.
Option 2 FAQ's
- How will I be billed? - To lock in the rate of $25 per student, you will need to set up an annual subscription plan and pay the $250 directly to Prompt. Once your subscription is set up, each purchase within CollegePlannerPro will be $25 per student for the duration of your subscription. For your convenience, the $25 per student fee is charged to the card you have on file with CollegePlannerPro.
- How do I set up my subscription? - Further details on how to set up your subscription will be announced closer to the end of the free trial period.
- Does it cost anything to just have the Prompt module activated? - No. It's free to turn on the Prompt module. Costs are only incurred when purchasing access for students.
- I heard the essay prompts are free. Where do I find them? - Yes! Thanks to our partnership with Prompt, you will be able to view the essay prompts for each college on the College Profile pages. These essay requirements will be updated on an ongoing basis by the Prompt team.