Emailed notes offer a centralized location to track your communication with students and clients. For more details, see What are Student Notes and how can I use them?
Notes may be emailed from Student and Contact (parent) profiles with the option to email a copy to the student, their parents, and 3 additional recipients. Each individual receives their own copy of the message (i.e. a Blind Carbon Copy).
How to email notes
- Click on the Note to be emailed
- Select "Save & Email Note"
- Select your email recipients (students and parents with valid email addresses saved to their profiles will automatically appear as options)
- Should you wish to add recipients who are not part of the student/parent group, you may do so by typing in a valid email address in the "Additional recipients" text field. You may add up to 3 additional recipients.
- (Optional) Edit the subject line (the default is "A note from (your company")
- Compose your email by editing the note content
- Click "Send Email"
Additional editing of the email
- The toolbar within the Email body provides several options so that you may customize your email.
- Change font size and color
- Clickable links may be inserted to direct clients to a specific website
- Bullets and tables may be added
- Attach Files
Setting up a default email signature
- From the "Save & Email Note" screen, click on "Set my email signature default" toward the bottom left-hand side of the screen
- Create/Edit your email signature
- Your email signature will be appended at the end of future emailed notes