CollegePlannerPro provides the application deadlines as sourced through a third-party database compiler and provider. You may choose to import this deadline information into your account. We recommend that these deadlines be verified by you by visiting each college's website or contacting the school. The deadlines that are available for the import are based on what information was provided by the school to the database provider. The deadline information will be updates concurrently as the database provider updates their application deadline information. It's easy to import the deadlines and then further edit them to suit the needs of your practice.
How to Import College Deadlines
1. Navigate to the "College Main" page and select "Import Deadlines" from the toolbar
2. Please read the "Use Disclaimer" and then enter your initials and select "Next" to proceed with the import
3. Select the colleges to be imported, you may "uncheck" the box next to each college you do not choose to import deadlines for
4. Once you have finished unchecking colleges or choose to include all schools, navigate to the bottom of the screen and select "Next"
5. Read "Final Step" warnings and then when you are ready, select "Begin Import" (Another dialog window will open to ensure that you choose to proceed)
6. All the selected deadlines will now be imported into your account and ready for you to verify
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I edit the Quick Add Deadlines and Requirements?
- How do I add Application Deadlines and Requirements to the "Quick Add" list?
- How do I delete Application Deadlines and Requirements from my "Quick Add" list?
- How do I customize "Quick Add" Application Deadlines and Requirements?
- How do I add Application Requirements directly from a College Profile?
- Resetting Application Deadlines