|This article is a part of our New Member Training Guide in the Calendar and Scheduling section. Navigate to the next article in the series by following the link at the bottom of this article or return to the New Member Training Guide homepage here.
Important: Before students can schedule appointments with you through their CustomCollegePlan accounts, you must first create an event type and set up your availability. See How do I set up my availability in the scheduling module? before proceeding to this step.
- As mentioned above, you must first set up an event type (see: See How do I set up my availability in the scheduling module?)
- In order for an event type to appear as an option for students in CustomCollegePlan, it must be activated, and you must have selected one the following options in the Who can book these events? section of the event: "Anyone", "Only students with enabled accounts", or" Students by select high school graduation years". See: How do people schedule an appointment with me?
- In CustomCollegePlan, so long as at least one event type is active and made accessible to the student, the "Schedule with Consultant/Counselor/Coach" button will be shown on the student's Dashboard:
- The student will choose an available meeting type:
- Finally, the student will choose an appointment time from the available options on the branded scheduling page: