The application requirements are set by you for each college profile. They may be added to the college profile so that ALL students see them and they may be also customized on a student-by-student basis, as well, so they may be viewed by specific students. Once a requirement has been added, it will remain associated with that college profile. Unlike deadlines, these will not need to be changed annually unless the school changes its requirements.
The suggested way to add requirements is to add them to the college profile first. Then amend this as required for specific students.
Requirements listed in the "Quick Add" may be modified for all colleges. For more information on setting these defaults, see "How do I add Application Deadlines and Requirements to the "Quick Add" list?"
How to add a Requirement from "Quick Add"
1. Navigate to a college profile and select the "Students, Deadlines & Requirements" tab
2. Select "Show quick" to add requirements
3. Click the green + icon to add requirements
How to add a New Requirement
- Navigate to a college profile and select the "Students, Deadlines & Requirements" tab
- Type in requirement name in "Add a requirement" text box
- Click "+Add as new requirement"
Note: this requirement will also be added to "Quick Add" for future additions for all colleges
Other Requirement types
If you would like to add an application requirement with a stand-alone deadline, separate from the core application deadline (i.e. Interview, FAFSA) then you will want to create this in the "Other Requirements" section. You are then given the option to select the appropriate date your students will adhere to.
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I add Application Requirements for specific students?
- How do I edit the Quick Add Deadlines and Requirements?
- How do I add Application Deadlines and Requirements to the "Quick Add" list?
- How do I import College deadlines into my account?
- How do I add Application Deadlines from College Profiles?