|This article is a part of our New Member Training Guide in the Calendar and Scheduling section. Navigate to the next article in the series by following the link at the bottom of this article or return to the New Member Training Guide homepage here.|
There are several ways to create Calendar events for your clients. The simplest way is to use the “Add New Meeting” button in the toolbar on a Parent's or Student’s profile page.
However, you can also add an event to your Calendar on the “Calendar” tab or in the daily view of the Calendar on the Dashboard. Each of these methods are in the articles below.
You can set up "Alerts" to be sent as reminders to yourself and also to both parents and students. Additional options are available allowing you to set when the alert should be sent. Students will receive an email message and a text message (If they’ve linked their mobile phone with their account).
Once the calendar event has been created, you can also send an email notification of this upcoming event to parents and students. Calendar events created for students may easily be included in the Time Tracker log too.
Helpful (related) Articles
- How do I create a calendar event from the Student's profile?
- How do I create a calendar event from the Contact/Parent profile?
- How do I create a Student calendar event from the Dashboard or Calendar tab?
- How do I create a Contact calendar event from the Dashboard or Calendar tab?
- How do I email a notification of a Student calendar event?
- How do I email a notification of a Contact/Parent calendar event?