The Keychain has been added to the new version of CustomCollegePlan. Functionality closely mirrors the legacy version. See this article for more details on how the Keychain is accessed and used by consultants and students. No re-sharing or re-adding of keychain items is required for students transitioning from the legacy version.
Students can reset their password one of two ways:
- From within their account by selecting Change My Password from the profile menu
- From the login page itself, by clicking "Forgot password?"
See this article for full instructions on a password reset for students.
You and your students may notice new pop-ups that alert students to any time they will be redirected back to the legacy version to complete an action. As of the time of this release, rerouting is required for the following tasks (if enabled by the consultant):
- Scheduling a meeting with the consultant
- Viewing college reports
- Viewing and taking assessments
- The "College Lists" tab is now "Colleges"
- Bug fixes