- Students can now access the Conversation on both desktop and mobile.
- Clicking or tapping the orange chat icon expands or collapses the Conversation panel.
- As is true of the current version, students with connected cell phones and enabled SMS notifications will receive Conversation post alerts via text, and can also respond directly via text. The Conversation panel will show a full history of the dialogue.
(The Conversation panel is expanded by default on the Dashboard tab)
(When expanded, the Conversation will overlay the page that the student is currently viewing.)
- Students can add alerts for To-Dos they created.
- To-Do status may be edited from the Dashboard (by clicking on an outstanding To-Do item) or from the "Edit" view of a counselor-created To-Do on the To-Dos tab.
- Added missing data points:
Average net price by student income range
Total students by enrolled, admitted, etc. (in addition to male/female breakdown)
- Alignment and design tweaks