- Building on the Files tab that was released initially on September 1st, students can now access Google Docs and other URL-based files shared by their consultant, as well as add their own linked files. Students will use the purple link button to add a file from a URL. Popular URL-based files include Google Docs, Dropbox files, OneDrive files, and more.
- File icons and labels were updated for greater clarity and continuity of design.
Profile & Settings
- Students may now update their profile picture from the Profile page, by clicking on the camera icon in the header. Pictures may be uploaded from a file on the student's device, or if on mobile, directly from the student's camera roll.
- The Manage Notifications section of Account Settings is now available. Students can link their cell phones (utilizing a text activation code as in the current version), and turn on/off text and email notifications accordingly.
On desktop, this option is found by clicking on the profile menu in the upper right-hand corner:
On mobile, tap the hamburger menu in the upper left-hand corner and select "Manage Notifications":
- The Application Outline underwent some design changes to add contrast and improve readability, in response to member feedback.
- Bug fixes and code improvements