New changes are live! The beta got a bit of a face lift in this release. Check out this video for a brief tour:
Look and feel
- Significant changes have been made to the beta design to tie different pages and functions to a more cohesive overall color scheme.
- College logos have been updated to a bolder, less text-heavy and more visually-friendly format. Note that logos have also been updated on the current version of both the counselor and student side.
- In response to your comments, we removed any banner headings that were not serving a purpose. Banner headings remain (although they have a new design) on the Dashboard, Profile, and College Profile pages.
- The college search bar is now in the upper-right corner of the screen, to the left of the profile icon.
- Most buttons that were previously floating are now accessible from the topmost header bar.
- The previously reported issue with 3rd party UK college profiles not loading has been resolved.
- While not directly related to beta, an enhancement was made to the consultant side allowing consultants to temporarily filter To-Dos and permanently sort student To-Do items by due date. See this article for more details.