- Students with Application Outline visibility turned ON by their consultant may select Application Outline from the side navigation.
- All current version Application Outline functionality now exists in beta, including:
- Sort by "My List" order or target deadline order
- Select or edit target deadline for each college
- Check off completed application requirements
- Track application status, attendance decision, and scholarships
- Students with Prompt enabled may access their student account through a tab appearing in the side navigation.
- Added icons designating a college's usage of the Common Application, Coalition Application, and/or Universal Application.
- Sub-tabs have been renamed for brevity and mobile-friendliness:
- College profile > Stats
- College notes > Notes
- Fiske Guide Profile > Fiske Guide
- Essays (no change)
- Research Launchpad > Research
- Profiles for United Kingdom-based institutions (sourced from The Complete University Guide) are now available.
- Student profile pictures are now visible on the Dashboard, profile page, top menu bar, and (together with consultant avatars) in the comment threads of To-Dos.