Please find a full recording of the webinar here:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will students receive a notification when something is posted on the new Message Board?No. Students will only see the Message Board once they log into their CustomCollegePlan account (beta version only). If you want to get a hold of a student immediately, other tools like Conversations and Broadcasts are better equipped for that purpose. Note that the Conversation module itself (the two-way communication between you and your students) is not being replaced and will continue to be an offered feature; it simply has not been released to the new version yet.
- Is there a way to add a message to all students if we have multiple consultant accounts?
Each user (whether they be an Account Owner or a sub-account) is in control of their Message Board. The Updates and announcements message displays for all students with the same assigned consultant and is intended to contain general information you'd like everyone to see (great for introducing yourself, reminding students of how to contact you, or passing along public news). The A note for you message displays a separate set of text, only visible to one student (handy for notes or updates on subjects that only apply to a particular individual).
- If you don’t use the message board, does it show as a blank box, or is that section just not there?
The view currently shifts depending on whether there is a general message, student-specific message, or both. If neither type of message exists, the Message Board appears as shown below. Feel free to play around with this with your own sample student to get a better feel for the display.
- If I have opted into the beta for my students and then add another student, is that student also opted in?
Yes! Once you have opted in, all students old and new will see the option to toggle between the current version and the beta version of CustomCollegePlan.
- How/where do we provide feedback?
Please send feedback directly to our team at email@example.com