With our partnership with ProPay, you can seamlessly accept credit card payments through your CollegePlannerPro account. ProPay offers CollegePlannerPro members a competitive processing rate of 3.0% + $0 per transaction fee. The process is simple:
- Create an invoice and email it to your clients
- Your clients pay by credit card via a secure online portal found in your invoice
- Your funds get deposited to your bank account daily
To get started, you will need to apply for a Merchant Account with our processing partner, ProPay. The process is quick and approvals generally come within minutes of submitting your application.
Note that only an Account Owner has the ability to apply for a merchant account. If you are a user who works within a team, the account owner must perform the following actions.
- From your Dashboard, click on Add/Remove Modules
- The Billing and Invoicing module must be enabled
- Once enabled, click on the Apply for ProPay merchant account button
- Fill out the required information and submit your application (some fields will be pre-populated with information from your account profile)
- Wait for confirmation from ProPay via email
NOTE: When a merchant account is set up, it is enabled by default only for the Account Owner and only for invoices created on or after the date on which the merchant account was approved. If you would like to enable credit card processing for other consultants on your account ("sub-accounts"), please contact our support team at email@example.com once your ProPay account has been approved.