In order to enhance the college profile, you may add images to the profile within the Notes section. You can add images from the internet and also from your own collection of photos/images. Technically you do not upload a picture to a specific page but upload the URL code or address to a server. The image URL is the internet address which points to your image on the internet.
Existing Images: For an image that is already on the internet, you will need to locate the URL address and then paste the URL code into the Note when directed. The location of the URL depends on what browser you use. See the article, How do I get a URL address for images or pictures?
Your Photos: You may want to share personal photos that you have of colleges. You are able to add these photos however it will require a few more steps. Please see the article, "How Do I Get A URL Address For My Photos" which addresses this.
How to add images to your College profile note
- Navigate to the profile of the college you would like to add an image to
- Click Notes & Tags on the left side
- Click "Add a New Note" in the top right corner
- Within the "College Profile Note" window, click the "Insert Image" button from the toolbar
- Paste the Image URL into the box that says, URL and select "OK"
Article is closed for comments.