College tags may be added to a group of schools or to an individual school on a school-by-school basis. College tags may be added either from your computer while you are logged into your account or via your mobile phone or tablet while you are on the go! It's very easy to do. For a quick demonstration on adding College Tags to groups of schools, jump to How do I add/delete College Tags to/from multiple schools at once.
Adding/Creating College Tags tutorial video:
A visual guide on how to add a College Tag to an individual school:
- Navigate to the College profile
- Select "Notes & Tags" from the page options listed in the left-hand column
- Type in the Tag you wish to enter
- As you type, previously used tags will be auto-populated as possible suggestions
Adding/Deleting College Tags to/from multiple schools at once tutorial video:
This quick tutorial video will show you how to add College Tags to multiple schools at once from within a custom list and from within the College Bucket.
We also cover how to delete tags from multiple schools at once!
A visual guide on how to add a College Tag to a group of schools
- Navigate to the Colleges tab
- Select a list from your “My Custom College Lists”
- Select “Add Tag(s)"
- Create a title for your Tag
- Select the colleges to be tagged or select “Check/uncheck all listed colleges”
- Finally, select "Add Tag" at the top of the page
Tips on adding College Tags:
Be consistent with your Tags. As you start typing your tag, check to see how it was previously entered. For example, “Masters Degrees” versus “Masters Programs” or "Mid-sized School" versus "Medium Size School". Being consistent will help in filtering through College Tags.