By default CollegePlannerPro is set to display three admission probability categories however should you choose to have a fourth category displayed you may do so. The fourth probability admission category is optional and will only be displayed if there is a label listed. To use a fourth category, simply enter a label in the input field and it will be displayed. To remove the fourth label option, delete the label and the system will revert to displaying three categories. You may also change the default labels to labels of your choice. For more information on changing admission probability labels see, "How do I change admission probability labels?"
How to add a fourth admission probability category:
- Navigate to your Dashboard, click on the "My Setting & Preferences" button in the toolbar
- A new dialog window will open
- In the "College Profiles" section (center column), scroll down to "College Admission Probability Labels"
- Type in the label for the fourth category
- Don't forget to click "Save All Settings"
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I change admission probability labels?
- How do I set up College profiles defaults?
- How do I set a Student's admission probability for a school?
- How do I modify what Students can see in their account?
- How do I show/hide admission probability for all Students?
Related Terms: add another category, add another admission probability category, can I add another category, can I add another admission probability, add an admission probability