It may be helpful to view a list or run a report of your students. Lists and reports can be based on various criteria such as graduation year, high school, status and most recent login. You may quickly see all students by graduation years from the "Students Main" page or generate a student report containing all of the criteria you select from the data captured within CollegePlannerPro. The information can be limited in scope or expanded to include a more comprehensive review. Inactive Students may also be included in your lists.
Quick View Online List
This creates various lists that may be viewed online or copied into a spreadsheet to be printed.
- Navigate to the "Students Main" page
- From the "Students by HS Graduation Year" section, you may create several lists
- By Graduation Year
- By Active
- By Inactive
- By Total
Create a Report
This report may be viewed online or printed. Reports may be based on all students from a particular high school or a specific graduation year; or a combination of both. You are able to tailor a report to your exact specifications. Inactive students may also be included.
How to create the report:
1. Navigate to the "Students Main" page and from the "Reports" section, click on the "Export Student Contact Info"
2. From the new dialog window, select either "All high school graduation years" or a specific graduation year
3. Select Report Criteria:
- All high school graduation years or a specific one
- All high schools or a specific one
- Student data fields
- Show parent's data
- Show parent mailing address
- Show student mailing address
- Include inactive students in report
4. Click "Generate Report" (You can now view the report online or download the file to print)
Helpful (related) Articles
Related search terms: student list, list of students, all students, student contact information, my students, see list of students, list of clients, active students